Weird Faces?? my 100th post yay!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FalsehoodBass, Aug 23, 2001.

1. FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    Hey.. how many of you make wierd faces when you play bass?

My roomate says sometimes i look constipated, i just think he's being mean as there is no documented proof. I also tend to bite my lower lip alot when i'm concentrating on a part...

My band's lead guitarist makes the ugliest faces when he's playing rhythm parts... i mean UGLY

anyone else?

ps.. I"M finally a real member.... 100 posts yay
  2. I do. I make funny faces and sometimes look weird and/or stoned.
  3. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    i dont but my guitar player does. sometimes it looks like hes gonna cry, sometimes he looks constipated, sometimes he looks stoned. ill start laughing at him, and he wont have a clue. :rolleyes:
  4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I do a little bit, but my brother makes totally insane looking faces when he is playing guitar, drums or bass.

5. Well there's the answer right there. lol

I have been told i look like Jason Newstead from Metallica with my facials. But hey thats a compliment cause i am a metallica fan.

I think facials mean you are becoming part of the music, afterall a facial expression can express more in one movement than a entire paragraph of words.

6. Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2001
    Eat more fibre. :)

Maybe you have a lot of music stored up to be release, but find it hard to let it all out...
  7. Lol merlin, I've also been likend to Newstead in the facial expression department (I have a bad habit of clenching my jaw when playing quick slap :p )
  8. I sometimes stick out my tongue during songs. What does that tell you Merlin?
  9. Do you wear makeup and glam rock clothes???

10. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    alot of times i leave my moth open and rock back and forth .i think rocking back and forth helps me keep time.when i play in front of peeps i like walk around and stuff.but my moth it like open i dont realize i doing it.i found if i moving some how i keep better i step you the beat of the song .that what some one said.
  11. As a matter of fact..... yes