1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

weird gary again with reverb question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Jul 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. this is for church only, outside of church i don't use effects yet. my current effects are, Boss Ch-1 super chorus seems to work good, TC Electronic Mojomojo that i like better then most od pedals i've tried. i use a Boss DD-3 delay. i don't care much for delay on bass as yet, NOW my question has anyone or what do you think about using a something like the Boss FRV-1 Fender 63 reverb pedal on bass. The reason I am old school the pedal has a DWELL KNOB on it, and I grew up with amps with dwell on reverbs. And imo they need to put them back on. would you think this would be cool and work all right, I like the effects i have they work well with my bass, and i can use them on my guitar if need be and thats cool. its easy just to right down the settings for each bass or guitar. i am not a tight spend thrift guy, i am retired now and on a fix income so i have to watch my money little closer. so what do you think about the reverb $140.00 new. and again thanks. and thanks for putting up with my severe adhd typing.

2. irbass

irbass

Jun 16, 2011
    Charlotte - NC
  3. If a spring reverb is what u are after that is a good choice. Have not tried on bass but know a gtr player that swears by it. Fwiw I had to remix his guitar recently from the dry track and used my Zoom MS100bt to recreate his signal chain and sound and he only noticed a difference after the first playback and being told about the change.