1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Weird musician related dream

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Depth_Charge, Mar 7, 2008.

1. I had a weird dream this morning. I was in a room full of people and despite them all vying for his attention, I spent minutes chatting away to Tom Araya from Slayer about my ESP guitar, the Seasons in the Abyss album and him dissing the new wave of metal bands and him telling me I was gold or something like that. And for some reason, I was stroking his arm... :confused:

Then I woke.

I'm sure there is some hidden meaning in that dream somewhere...but at least now I can say I've spoken to Tom Araya LOL :D :D

2. That reminds me of the dream where I was in the Hacienda (the nightclub owned by the band New Order) and I was restringing Hooky's Shergold with Rotosounds. He came up to the stage and asked me for a lift home......:confused:

3. Please say you didnt have sticky sheets in the morning :p

4. Haha no! But the dream was interrupted. . . :D