1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Weird Pedulla Fretless on eBay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  2. whether its real pedulla or not, that maybe one of the first pedulla basses that i don't dislike. (i am not a fan of that signature upper horn on pedullas)

3. It sure doesn't look like a Pedulla.

The body style is different and he usually uses a matching wooden cover for the electronics.

The best I could find with Google is the mention of a series II on the Pedulla website. It was a MPV body style with a bolt on neck that was made from 1988 to 1991

Well, well! a little more google'n brings me back to this place! LOL

Looky here

noob! try the search feature next time :D

4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    It's a series II, I remember them from the eighties. They were a bolt on/budget version of the Buzz/MVP. I'm sure if you checked the website or emailed mike, he would give you details. I never played one and can't remember how long they made them, but I believe they were made at mikes shop. They were replaced by the Rapture models. 455 is a good price on a six, as I remember the fours went for 800-1000 in the mid eighties!

5. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    I gotta agree. I like this body shape MUCH more...and I own a Pentabuzz. It's like dating a fat chick that's good in bed.

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    :D