Weird trussrod?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Ob1, May 21, 2002.

  1. I just picked up a trussrod from the locar guitar store, and it looks a bit weird...

    This is what it looks like from the end(drawing), sorry about the .bmp format, my work computer didn't want to change it to jpeg
  2. pilotjones

    pilotjones Supporting Member

    Nov 8, 2001
    Looks like a single-acting, channel-type trussrod. To be used in a plain (as opposed to curved) rout. Never saw that wide back plate before, though. Luthiers please correct me if this is not correct?