1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Weirdest date location?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by blendermassacre, May 24, 2012.

1. My girlfriend and I were trying to decide where to go out last night. We both weren't hungry, we're kind of over the bar scene, movie times weren't working out, etc. I pulled into a gas station to get gas, and we ended up sitting at the pump, talking for over an hour. It has to have been one of the better date nights we've had.

Weird date stories / locations? And.. go.

2. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    My wife and my first date - TGI Fridays and we sat at the bar talking for 6+ hours that night. Not that TGI Fridays is such a weird date location but sitting at the little bar there for that long, IS weird for me... I don't think that I ever talked to someone for that long before or since.

3. last night my girlfriend and I explored an abandoned hospital, we saw the crematorium, it was kinda cool but disturbing at the same time.

4. that's rad.

5. any date is weird with me
    :oops:

6. MrDOS

MrDOS Gold Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Probably the best date I ever went on with my ex was looking for an eat-in Pizza Hut in Utah. We literally drove around for hours, and after a while it became funny.

7. My ex gf worked with me in human tissue donation. I chose to train her, and there was an almost instant mutual attraction. I could technically say our first date was at the coroner's office in the operating suite, as I showed her how to cut up a human being.

8. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    WINNER!

Ain't no one gonna top that. LOL!!!

9. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    Dates that went over pretty well or that went bad?

Good: Laser Tag as an adult. For serious.

Awkward: Going with a girl and her twin to the movies and the twin's date didn't show.

The first date I went on was to walk around a state park and look at the waterfalls and flowers and the like. Sure beat the mess out of a $40 movie night, that's for sure.

10. I'm glad you didn't go out with my girl, or she'd probably be yours. She's going to mortuary school, then onto Tom Savini's makeup school.

11. Man am I jealous, I wanted to go to Tom's school as a teenager. My ex gf was a mortician/funeral director. we wanted to do it in the cooler down there, but if we got caught...

12. A friend of mine and I went on a double date and it was his first date with this quite conservative girl and we went to a Gwar show at a small club (before they were big). I don't think she said a word on the drive back and she never went out with him again.

13. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    That's very close to me. Some interesting gals go there...

14. I'm sure I've had weirder ones...but the one that stands out most in my mind is when I took my wife to a park in the middle of the night. Had to be 2am or so. There was an empty patch of concrete that I guess was supposed to be a basketball court at some point...anyway I took my rollerskates out of the trunk, as well as the ones I had just bought her and we had a little impromptu skate session to whatever music I had in my car at the time. It was fun :)

15. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    That's not weird, that's awesome. If awesome is weird for you, it could be considered weird I guess.:p

16. Weird date? A first (and last) date to a nude beach.

edg

17. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I always wanted to dress up real nice and make out with my date in the front row at the adult theater. It would be pretty sweet to be only guy in the room with any chance at all of getting something that didn't require an air pump.

18. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    That sounds like less of a date and more of a show your goods type situation. What was the reason for it being the last?

19. Well...I tried to think of something in line with the date in the OP. Not so much weird as unorthodox for a date, but with a good turnout...

20. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

A crazy ex ( and I mean BATSchnizzle crazy!! ) came to open mic night a long time ago. It was an event held by the m.u.g. group I was a member of ( modem user group ... anyone remember THOSE? I was on a blistering 9600 baud zoom... fastest at that time yo! :D ). She came with a gui****, but left with moi. He was abut 30 years older than her, but failed to mention that. :) I guess that's a kinda date, and a weird one given the circumstances. The place burned down and was never rebuilt a few years later which was a shame because it was a fantastic place. ( Sac people will remember it as being on Fair Oaks between Watt and Arden ) I still owe that guy a kick in the nuts . . .