Welcome (back) Michael!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by stephanie, Jul 9, 2002.

1. stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    This is gonna be great! Welcome back to TB Michael. I don't think I was around when you were here, so I'm even more excited! All I can say is YAY! :D *does happy dance*.

Hope you enjoy your stay. It's gonna be great having you and Steve working in this forum together. :)

2. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
    I second the sentiment - Welcome Back!

3. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
  4. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    How happy am I that you're back? :oops:)

Really glad that you're here again - and I look forward to learning lots from what you have to share, and the inevitable esoteric exchanges that we'll get into!

ooh, what fun! live just keeps getting better...

Great to have you back, Michael

5. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Thanks so much, everyone! I very much appreciate your interest in what I have to say and I'll do my best to answer your questions. Life is a bit crazed for me these days, so please be patient with me if I'm a little slow to respond. In the past Steve has helped me out by offering his wisdom on questions directed to me (often with such eloquence there was nothing left for me to add but, "yeah, what he said!") and I hope he'll continue to do so. There is a lot of intriguing discussion going on here and I'm jazzed to be part of it.

Thanks again,
  6. welcome back!

I'm looking forward to hear your wisdom again... :)
  7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    man, i'm psyched that your back on tb, michael. very cool :)