Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Welcome to my site

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jason Hale, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ... Now I know everything about you and I'm going to go to your house next week and screw you and your family / friends over!!!

AAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

2. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Hmmm.... text only. How droll.

3. That was great. The pop-up that showed up said:

"Are you happy George W Bush won?"

Then is had a yes-no choice. Think it's the Homeland Security people trying to find all them evil democrats?

That's a joke, by the way. A JOKE. Funny. Haha. You know, not meant to be taken seriously. Kinda like Richard Simmons.

Rock on
    Eric

4. Ya, i got that too, then i clicked "yes" and it said "CONGRADULATIONS! : Please pick the store of your choice" ... and i exited out, then i clicked "no" and it said "CONGRADULATIONS! : Please pick the store of your choice" ...

Hmm.... i really dont think democrats or republicans made it... i think they just wanted to find a horrible way to scam people.

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I didn't get any popups. Hmm... I feel slighted.

6. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    [​IMG]

7. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

OMG - How strange. You'd think that the advertising people or programmers or whoever is in charge of making the pop ups would know how to spell congraTulations. I'd exit out of it to seeing as they can't even spell!
    :ninja:

8. I still say it's the Homeland Security people. Hi, Mr. Ridge!!

Oh, wait, he's gone now. Who's in charge again?

Rock on
    Eric