1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Well at last, I've found nerds like me.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by !Matty!, Sep 23, 2008.

1. !Matty!

!Matty!

Sep 23, 2008
    Arizona
    Hello, I'm of course, new to the Talkbass scene. I have a general love for music, especially of course the bass. Even more specific, the stand-up and classical playing.
    Currently I'm a U.S. soldier in Iraq, in the Army. I'm 22 and married, we just recently had a baby girl as well.

Now let's get to business. I own a 08' Breedlove Atlas ABJ25/CR5 5-string Acoustic/Electric, an 08' Fender Jazz 24 (Primer Black in color), an 08' Ibanez Exotic Wood 5 string Acoustic/Electric. My pride and joy however, is my Brian Bromberg Replica made by Bjorn Stoll I got from the lovely Lemur Music. I also have an old electric "generic" bass an Essex I think, eh' who cares about that one.

Anyway I aspire to change bass playing, I want to be an icon, don't be too hard on me though, I only dream.
    You can check out some of the experimenting I've done during my tour here in Iraq, with my Ibanez, but note, the webcam doesn't do me justice, and since then my songs have evolved quite a bit. but feel free to check them out on Youtube. In the search bar just type in my name Matt Chesko.

-Thank You, and I look foward to spending time in the forums.