1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

well, got some TOOL tickets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by barthanatos, Apr 22, 2006.

1. barthanatos

barthanatos Insert witty comment here

Feb 8, 2006
    South Carolina
    May 2nd, at the Paramount in Seattle.

Best available was 2nd level mezzanine? I'm kind of disappointed in that. Ah well. There's gotta be a better way to get good seats.

I'll also be seeing the Kronos Quartet there on May 22nd.

So if anyone is gonna be there maybe we could meet up for drinks or something beforehand.

Tickets here.

2. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    Awesome! Have a good time.

3. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    They sold out before I could get mine. :(

Have fun!

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    The show I was going to go to sold out in 4 minutes.

5. Scissor Man

Scissor Man

May 7, 2005
    How fast did the Seattle show sell out? I was going to get tickets, so I was on ticketmaster at like 10:05 and they said none were available.

6. Dash Rantic

Dash Rantic

Nov 12, 2005
    Palo Alto, CA
    Both the Detroit and chicago shows sold out within an hour.... ARGH. I was really looking forward to going to one of those, too... Ah well, maybe they'll release another small block of tickets before the show, Ticketmaster usually does that... Well, congrats that you got tickets, it should be a great show :)

-Dash

7. spectorbass83

spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    canada
    The tickets for the Tool show in Detroit at Fox Theater start at $70 bucks :eyebrow:

8. barthanatos

barthanatos Insert witty comment here

Feb 8, 2006
    South Carolina
    I got on exactly at 10:00 am (well, a little before to be sure), and checked right away. I got the same message the first dozen or so tries that I made, but after a while, it went through. Don't believe what a computer tells you the first (or many) times. I think the server was just overloaded with requests when they first went on sale.

I just checked now to see if any were available, and there do not seem to be. Like it says on their page, though, I would keep checking back to see if some become available as the show gets closer.

9. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Coachella fest w/ tool..! Woooooooot!