Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Well, I dropped some 10 inches.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Of hair. I no longer have any real hair.

I donated some 10 inches of hair to a charity. I don't have any current pics, but here's what it used to look like.

[​IMG]

2. my hair was about your length.... chopped it all off, shoulda considered the charity thing though.... good cause.

3. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Onya Kaz!

My 10 inches went to Lock of love a few weeks ago. It was only 7 inches when I wanted to get it cut, but I decided to let it grow a bit and hopefully I've helped someone.

Interestingly, there is no Australian equivalent to locks of love, so it had to be sent to the USA. The local Cancer Council advised me to sell my hair to a wig maker and donate the cash - but that's not the same. I already donate cash and besides, anyone can do that. Not many people have 10 spare inches of hair.

4. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    I didn't expect you to look like that.

When i had a mohawk, everyone told me to give my cut hair to a charity, but it was so bleach damaged that only the barbie factory would have wanted it.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    You have very baggy pants... congratulations. :D

6. good for you, you no longer look like a member of Hanson.

7. Thats cool you chopped your mop kaz,try and get an updated picture...I'm sure you look totally different.

PS - Cool shirt,nice bass:D