well.. I got her(ashley, ashybear, aj, my girlfriend) back.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I got her back last night at about 3:30 am.
    Making up is fun :eek: :D.
    I hope she stays home on christmas though next year. (see signature).
    I was taking, the drinking thing, really bad.
    Well, I was treating her like crap , when she told me she wanted to drink. It made her feel really bad, and it made me feel bad. No wonder i stressed her out. :(
    So we made a deal somewhat. Ill be more patient with her , if she can try her hardest not to do anything like drinking or smoking up or anything.
    I just dont wanna lose her, she is the one for me, Cause shes my first,everything date, kiss, evvvvvverything, god im slow aren't i you guys??
    But you know what??
    I wouldn't have it any other way, cause there couldn't be a better first kiss than her or a first date or evvvvvvvverything as far as that goes.
    Id like to thank yall guys for helping me out, i really couldn't have got through this with yall.
  2. Then do it away from me.

Hope you two have fun.
  3. yep...cause the good guy always wins

.....or something like that
  4. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    oh yes.................... WE WILL!
  5. good to hear, man. hope all stays well.
  6. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Yee Haw...I am so happy for you Nick, er, ehm, hmmm....Foxy Grandpa...*blushes*;)
  7. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Cool! Hope it works out for you two!
  8. There is always my girlfriend of course.

Not my first kiss. Nor my first date. Nor everything else, but damn I wish she was. She really is that special. I really can't wait till tomorrow. If everything goes all according to plan, it will be the first time I do 'evvvvvvvverything' with her, and I honestly cannot name a single person it rather be doing anything of that nature with. I've only been going out with her a couple of months, but I really do like her and I care about her so much. I dont think she knows how much.
  9. lneal

Apr 12, 2002
    Lee County, Alabama
    Well, sorta.
  10. I finally get to see my girlfriend again tomorrow! It's been two weeks and two days since I last saw her cause she's been in California for her Christmas vacation. Boy I missed her... Holidays aren't my best friend. They keep me away from her too much. Only about 12 more hours before I see her now! Yeah!
  11. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I am going to agree with nickelwound on this one, even though I personally prefer stainless. Anyway, at the age you said on the last one, I'm with you on drinking should be out of the question. Your agreement was for her to "TRY" not to drink or abuse substances anymore? TRY??????? Sorry, but this kinda burns me!! If someones best promise on that is "I'll try" at that age, she either has a serious problem, or doesn't put your own feelings above her selfish and self destructive actions. Don't get me wrong bud, I hope you can find hapiness, but don't be a sucker either. Me personally, would let her know if she wants to be with me, she has to do more than give a simple "I'll try" on the situation. Either a full on commitment, or they can hit the road. I hate to sound pessimistic, but I sense more hurt in your future with this arrangement. You have to demand their respect, as being a proverbial doormat doesn't get you very far.......trust me, I have learned from my lumps! At any rate, best of luck to you two.