Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Well, maybe a little mystery ...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Munjibunga, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Re: #4268

While I believed I had bought this bass, there has been a bit of confusion as to where it will end up. Without going into details, this one may be going elsewhere. A major disappointment if it does, but I'll get to look at some others in the works and choose from them. For those of you who pray, pray for me. For those of you who cross your fingers, cross them now with me. The guys at Sadowsky have been very accommodating, so there's no hard feelings. There's still a chance that this one will end up in my bass room. MOTL.

2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Dude, I feel for you. I really do. :meh:
    This stuff happens sometimes. How about that bass you were thinking about, the one in the classifieds?

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    The temptation is great (it's less than half the money, and grand theft, bass at that price), but alas, it has no frets. I already have two fretlae, so I'm not in need of another. I wonder how much Joe Zon would charge me to put a fretted neck on it.