1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Well that's ONE way to get attention...

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by jeff_bass28, Mar 15, 2008.

1. For the pickups or the girl?

2. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Bah ha ha ha ha

Good one!

3. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    I'm not sure which one I'm bidding on...

4. Why do they exploit our weaknesses?

I would bid on the girl... Considering the pickups do not fit my bass.:smug:

5. Mr.Phil

Mr.Phil

Apr 9, 2005
    Upstate NY
    The seller is probably a dude.

6. falstro

falstro Good Bassists Don't Forget Anything

If the girls come with the pick up, I'll buy it right away even though I don't need it.:D

7. Kenny Allyn

Kenny Allyn

Mar 25, 2006
    Memphis

Ha ha that's a good one ...

I use a model in all of my bay ads and get emails about her every week, and the reason is they do get your attention!

Now I don't do what this guy did and do a cut-n-paste of a Sears ad, I also do photography and use my own shots.

This is the young lady I use ... she is a friend of mine, I met her doing a photo shoot of her dance troupe, she is a belly dancer, and I just love her exotic look, she is of Euro-Egyptian decent.

MOjOMeg.

:smug: ... Taking lots of photos of my belly dance girls is a tuff job ... but somebodys gotta do it. :p

8. GlennW

GlennW

Sep 6, 2006
    Kenny, I hate to tell you this, but too much pressing the button on the camera will eventually cause your hand to permanently cramp up preventing you from playing bass. Being the nice guy that I am, I'll offer to take the pictures for you so you can keep playing bass.

9. Kenny Allyn

Kenny Allyn

Mar 25, 2006
    Memphis

Uh huh ...

That's a good one ... I usually get "Hey let me carry your camara bag"

:eek: ... Makes me wonder how many of you guys are Googling Memphis and belly dance looking for more pics!

10. lame, but pretty funny too

11. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    this guy is desperate, those girls are probably him. HE CAN TURN INTO DIFFERENT PPL