1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Well, the Law Of Averages, ya' know.

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by lbanks, Apr 26, 2006.

1. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Thanks, we'll get over this. I have learned that Strats vary more in sound than Jazzes or P-Basses.
    :eek: :D

2. sorry to hear about your problems larry . hope you recover the rest of your gear . good luck !!! jake.

3. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Thanks, man. The amp helps ease the sting.

4. Man that sucks. Good news that you got some gear back though!!

Unless there is some sort of global operation happening here, im probably not much use... I Can't really see too much of your gear showing up on aussie shores :D

5. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Well, thanks for the thougts. And you never know...its a small whirled.
    :D

6. clockworkwar

clockworkwar

Mar 20, 2006
    England
    Il see if any stuff has come over to sunny (not :bawl: ) England lol. Keep my eyes on the stores.

7. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I got back the Behringer Combo, the Eden 2x10 and the Sunn head, today. Nothing looks too beat up. I'm gonna hook it up tomorrow.:D

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021