1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Well this is interesting: Pettyjohn Shift

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by scubaduba, Oct 14, 2019.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Rich67, GentProvocateur and Jim C like this.
  2. BunchyMutt

BunchyMutt Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    out of my price range but that looks like some solid engineering and market research right there

3. warrplayer

warrplayer

Apr 16, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    $300 for a crayon I don’t know the color of seems a bit steep.

4. Rich67

Rich67 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2019
    North of Austin, TX
    I love the PJ stuff. Currently have their Pre-Drive and Chime. Not 100% sold on the Shift as of yet....
    The Pre-Drive rests on this particular board I was messing with earlier today...
    20191019_121412.jpg

5. It's purple! :smug:

[​IMG]

Seems like a bargain for all that it does and the QUALITY of it, even if you need only a fraction of the features, I'd say it's money well spent.

If you only needed one thing it does well, then sure, you may best be served elsewhere.

People spend cash on the latest-greatest MFX, then buy a $2 dodgy cable (I've been there, but have since started upgrading my cables), is like buying a Ferrari and filling it with black-market back-woods gas pumped from rusty barrels...

This pedal though...
    What a load of Shift!
    I like it.

warrplayer likes this.
  6. Nihilistic Milk

Nihilistic Milk Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2021
    Has anybody tried the Shift? Sounds like hell of a useful box.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021