Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Well..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Oct 20, 2004.

1. I'm gonna not be around TB for a while, so I want to say goodbye to you all. I'll be around in about 2 months or so.

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i was just talking to you? what happened?

3. Have a fun excursion!

4. It appears my progress report is messed up! I only have two classes in there! and my grades are 79 (earth science) and 89 (gov't). They left out the two 91s I have! (span, Alg I) and I also have NO IDEA WHAT MY ENGLISH GRADE IS! The Guidence staff didn't even have it on file!

5. So, what does this have to do with TB? If you are averageing 87.5, or B+, then why are you going away?

Go talk to your teachers, get the grades from them, give them to Guidence, get your PR, then go home and coem back to TB.

Rock on
    Eric

6. Eric, I'm not going away. I'm just very pissed that I don't have an english grade.

7. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    You just said you were going away from the board for 2 months.

8. I expected a bad english grade. I'm not horrible in English, I'm just very rebellious because we do the same thing EVERY DAY for what seems like years.

9. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    This thread makes no sense, I'm leaving it forever. FOREVER.

10. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I think I got it... he got a bad grade and now as panishment he is going to be locked up in the dungeon for 2 months because of it...

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    See ya when you come back bro!

-Mike

12. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE NOW! I just didn't get my english grade, so I have no idea what my GPA is right now!

13. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out

:p