Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

went to the music store and came home with more then expected

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by harley_ou812, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Here is the story. 2 weeks ago I bought a Eden 2-12xlt that didnt do anything for me for $450. So I took it back to the music store along with my Carvin 1-18 to see what the owner would do for me. He decided since I only used the Eden for about 15 minutes He would give me a ful refund minus rental fee on a trade in. Well they didnt have any cabs that did anything for me so I looked at the basses. I picked up a 99 fender american jazz and fell in love. So the owner said he would check out the carvin and giveme an answer. We looked in the blue book and it said retail is $100 for the cab it its condition and trade in should be about $75. He went back to test them While I went to pick up my new bass cabs. Got back and said ok I will give you $650 for the 2 cabs. He gave me a full refund plus $175 more then the carvin was worth. So now I have a killer rig and an awesome bass :)

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002