1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Went to Waters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Big chicken, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Big chicken

Big chicken

May 25, 2010
    In Space
    I went to Roger Waters 2 days ago and last night anybody else see him on the Wall tour.

(none of these are my videos)

2. Grrface

Grrface

Jun 26, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I saw Waters back in May of 2008 on his Dark Side of the Moon tour. He spent his time pretty equally between guitar and bass, put on a really great show. Granted, he's no David Gilmour, but I was not disappointed by the show.

Plus, any time they release a giant pig balloon out of the amphitheater is worth seeing once.

3. AcidFripp

AcidFripp

Jul 12, 2010
    I saw him when he came to Toronto. It was incredible, it really was.
    And the pig balloon was, of course, hilarious!

4. DB10

DB10

May 14, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Saw the show as MSG in NY on Wed night. Great show, amazing what they can do with computers and projection technology now. Roger was looking a bit old up there, but his singing sounded really good, all things considered. Definitely worth seeing if you get a chance.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021