we're from mars, of course.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by .-.LeX.-., May 12, 2003.

1. alright alright listen... this is the deal people...listen up.

all you can belive in evoloution, that we derived from single cell organisims, and then evolved from apes, blah blah blah.... yeh yeh, k k, but thats all bolagna..

agree/dis-agree: The sun is a dying planet.

agree/dis-agree: 100 of thousands of years from now the sun is eventully going to die.
    Yes it will !

Question: So what are we going to do when planet earth becomes to cold for us to survive on?
    Answer: Move to the next Closest planet to the Sun...Venus

All agreed that by that time we will have the technology to do such a thing.

alright alright, now to the point.

We come from Mars, yes... thats right... not kidding.. we do.

crazy am i ?? no no, its very logical, listen.

Mars: Millions of years ago it was a fertile , live, planet... Rivers, Cities, People, Evreything Almost Similar to planet earth. Even tilll his day City's and Rivers are still visable on mars, of course burried undersand.

still think im nuts? Just think for a second that we did live on mars millions of years ago.... The Sun was dying, Mars became uninhabitable because of the cold..... so what did we do? Moved to planet earth;the next closest planet to the sun.

okay okay.... " proof "

even on mars there are pyrimads.... likewise with earth.... pyrimads completly on the oppisite sides of the planet but still in PERFECT allignement with each other...Most likely used for guidance system, or communication

well why dont we have this techonogy now, if we had it millions of years ago you ask ?

Just like when we come in to an unfamilar new habitat, evreything is diffrent, unconventional, ........bassicly we didnt have the same resources and and power... so naturaly we had to start over, from SCRATCH....

alright.... now think of relgion.... Adam and Eve, etc. etc... The Bible....

Yes, the Bible would be documents we brought over.... now say we take Adam and Eve in to sight...

Say we only had the technology to send just 2 people over, ... and those two people were indeed adam and eve; Sent over to prevent the extinction of the human race...

whatelse what else... uhmmmm... i dont know... my mind is stirrin right now.. but yeh...

thus concluding my theory...

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    you watch too much anime, otaku o_O
  3. i've never seen an anime in my entire life :oops:
  4. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    woah............thats quite something to contemplate.............I'd still like more proof, and it seems somewhat improbable, but that is interesting. More discussion must be had.
  5. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    We wont be able to live on Venus. Venus is the hottest body in the solar system next to the sun. Yeah, even hotter than Mercury. Think global warming is bad on planet earth? Try Venus. Its thousands of times worse than on earth. I cant remember the exact measurements w/o looking it up and i'm feeling lazy right now, but its baisically hot as the dickens. we're talking thousands of degrees. If you wanna send some moleppl over thats fine w/ me. I'm not even arguing your theory... as stupid as it may be. I'm just saying i think IF your theory is true that the human race ends here.

wow... i cant believe i wrote this much in response to this thread... i think i'm gonna go kick myself now.
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    it's true...venus' atmosphere wouldn't let us live there. the whole planet is a giant greenhouse, of poisonous gases:eek:
  7. anybody see the resemblence?

8. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    the sphinx had a nose originally. The Moors chopped it off because in their religion pics of ppl or animals are forbidden. Or something along those lines.
  9. alright, ... many of you are just throwing out at me that venus would be uninhabitable.....

that may be very true... right now , but take in consideration about what i said before, the sun is dying, the planets cool, millions of years from now the venus will have cooled down making it perhaps livable for the human race.
  10. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    By the time the sun dies, we would have worked out how to live without it...... NEXT!!!!!!!
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Did you read that in the Weekly World News?

Did the world's fattest baby tell you?

brad cook
  12. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Hmm... looks like the basis of a sci-fi novel. you could at least get it published by World Classics Library. :D
  13. this theory is nothing new, it is as old as god knows what, there were also hyrogliphics of helicopters and spaceships in the parymids and such, yeah theres the face in the sand, no there is not any proof of life/habitization or any other sort of that on mars, not even that there was water that wasnt frozen, this is all just a theory, that hasnt been proven more than the theory that the universe wich is always expanding, will someday end its expansion and start shrinking, and that this will cause time to go backwards, both are really cool theories, but thats all they are, no real facts
  14. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  15. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002

The sun is in fact a star.

Its nifty, and easy to extrapolate from so many disparate and apparently connected ideas.

And i think the point about venus is that as our earth cools so too will venus at a rate that will be just right for humans. pretty convenient, and the universe is anything but convenient. the likely ending is with us finding habitable locations outside of our solar system, or being long, long gone when our sun finally dies.
  16. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    It won't be humans that go to Venus; it'll be those damn dirty apes.
  17. Doubtful. AFAIK, the energy released from the sun (and therefore, the temperatures on the planets) has remained pretty much constant since its birth. The sun is only "dying" now in the same sense that a 40-year-old man in good health is "dying;" it'll eventually run out of gas, but it's not feeling any ill effects yet.

Even when the sun does start dying, your theory fails: I won't go into the nitty-gritty details unless requested, but in the early stages of the sun's death, it will become a red giant...meaning, it will expand and engulf Mercury, Venus, and quite possibly Earth too. Whether or not it makes it out this far, things here are eventually gonna get hotter, not cooler...and I'm talking oceans-and-atmosphere-boiling-away hotter; Venus will obviously be even worse off.

I won't argue with the possibility of something having lived on Mars in the past, but it wasn't us, and it had nothing to do with cooling due to the impending death of the sun. Sorry dude.
  18. The man knows his stuff.

Lex, nice theory...but wrong. The sun expands before imploding. 'Dying' is just a way of saying that it runs outta gas. That doesn't mean that it shrivels the way humans do as they age. Mars is not an origin of our past but an option for the future and Venus is just plain impossible.

19. Nice theory. I can see the background to it.

Write a book, make some money outta it. Sounds cool.:cool:

I don't care if it's wrong. Wrong is cool.

M'kay?:rolleyes: :D

20. I'll have a pint of whatever he's drinking.......;) :D