were I can find an old 70' ampeg svt?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by terraplane, Jan 3, 2003.

1. terraplane

Oct 14, 2002
    Italy, Palermo
    Hi, I'm Italian, in Italy is hard to find a real vintage svt.If you know some website where I can find It, or yorself want to sell a svt and is possible for you send tihs one in italy, please, contact me:)
  2. SRSiegel

SRSiegel Guest

Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    hey there. you might want to post an ad in the "wanted" section of the classifieds.

otherwise... check pawn shops and whatnot... someone might not realize what they have, and be willing to sell an "ugly old amp" realatively inexpensively. I know a guy who scored a vintage SVT gead and the matching 810 cab for 400 bucks. needed one speaker replaced.
  3. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Check ebay. Some people will be willing to ship it overseas. But expect the shipping costs to be high.
  4. Sammy

Aug 31, 2000

What I found was the shipping cost was around the cost of an airline ticket. ;) At least in this direction (Euro to USA) the difference in personal/re-sale tarrifs and taxes also saved me money. Plus you'll see what you're buying before your stuck with something you don't want.

Just remender we're 60Hz / 120V only on some vintage gear.

Good Luck, Sam
  5. terraplane

Oct 14, 2002
    Italy, Palermo
    You think that I can find in italy an adapter for a problem like this? Ithink, I hope:)
  6. see the post that's now above your's in the Amps listing.....
  7. Hi. I sell you mine for $12,000. Plus shipping to Italy.
  8. terraplane

Oct 14, 2002
    Italy, Palermo
    :) It's a low price I think, It's possible to you?