Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

We're on Pandora!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RitchS, Feb 28, 2014.

1. My band Joe Getty and The Dead Flowers are now on Pandora. How bout JG & D'Fers station and a few thumbs up for a fellow TBer? We're a Stonesy-Old 97'sy-funky-rock-country-folk band.

2. Has anyone checked this out? I'd love some instructive bass critiques.

3. Register_To_Disable

4. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    Gave it a quick listen, sounded good, well produced. had a Rolling Stones vibe to the song, especially the guitar work and the woo woos near the end.

the song that came on after was "Harriette It's You" by Gentleman Jesse & His Men. Did not really seem to be a style match to me, LOL.

Attached Files:

5. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    It played The old pine box. Sounded like good beer drinking, pool playing music.

6. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    [thread derail]
    I discovered Gentleman Jesse on Pandora a while ago and liked 'em so much I picked up their CD. Good tunes. Reminds me of a slightly more punk influenced early Tom Petty.[/thread derail]

7. svtb15

svtb15 Commercial User

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    Disclosures:
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig
    prepare to be screwed.... Pandora~

An associate of mine wrote a HUGE rock hit in the 80s performed by one of the biggest bands of the 80s and still sells out stadiums today.. He had 6,000,000+ plays on one of his songs( he has written dozens of hits) . Pandora paid him about $132 in royalties..

8. I hold no visions of getting rich from music anymore. I just wanna put out quality beer drunkin' pool playin' music that people dig. I'll let Richard, our guitarist, know he's gotten a compliment. Keep the reviews comin'.