1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

West LA Guitar Center Clearance. Breedlove+Stingrays

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by RacingBeat, Mar 17, 2009.

1. They have 2 Breedlove Acoustic Basses for 311 on clearance. I was going to get it but I realize I don't need it, so I'm passing along the deals!

They also have a black stingray 4 for a little over 700 and a stingray 5 for around 800 new.

2. Must have sold the Breedloves....I just contacted my guy at West LA and he said they didn't have any.

3. oh interesting. I was there yesterday and I saw 2 of them.

4. tom e smith

tom e smith

Jan 27, 2008
    I picked up one of the Breedlove acoustics for $189.00 at the GC in Sherman Oaks about 2 months ago. They must be coming at with a new line or something. It is a great bass!

5. tidnab

tidnab

Jan 21, 2009
    Simi Valley, CA
    I was there today... unfortunately the 5 string was gone... but the 4 string stingray was there... a little cleanup... anew pickgard (and a setup) and it would be like new....

707 was the price on it, it was natural finish with rosewood board... if I didn't have an HH already you'd be lookin at pics and a thank you for the heads up....

6. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles

Are we talking about West LA Music, or Guitar Center?

7. West LA