1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

West Memphis 3 benefit concert in Gainesville

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RedV, May 5, 2003.

1. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Hey guys..my band, red5, will be playing a show at the Shamrock in Gainesville on May 17th. Here's the details...

The Shamrock 1017 W University Ave
    10pm $4 cover, 18+

my brave design
    red5
    the suicide bombs
    the horror

This is a benefit for the west memphis 3. If you care, go to www.wm3.org , and if you don't, just come out to a kickass show.

If anyone needs directions or anything you can hit up mapquest with that address or shoot me an email and I can help ya out.

Thanks a lot guys.

Alex

2. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    RedV, I wish your band the best, but I'll save people the trouble of going to a biased link.

It's a benefit for 3 convicted murderers, who brutally stabbed, bludgoned and multilated 3- 8 year old boys in West Memphis, AR in the early 90's.

I'd wait to see you at a local club and send the price of admission for this gig to a victim's support fund.

3. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    funky,
    I appreciate the kind words. But like I said, if anyone cares, there's the link...if not, just come see a kick ass show. I will respect your point of view even if I don't agree with it.

Peace.

Alex