Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

West Memphis 3 benefit concert in Gainesville

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RedV, May 5, 2003.

1. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Hey guys..my band, red5, will be playing a show at the Shamrock in Gainesville on May 17th. Here's the details...

The Shamrock 1017 W University Ave
    10pm $4 cover, 18+

my brave design
    red5
    the suicide bombs
    the horror

This is a benefit for the west memphis 3. If you care, go to www.wm3.org , and if you don't, just come out to a kickass show.

If anyone needs directions or anything you can hit up mapquest with that address or shoot me an email and I can help ya out.

Thanks a lot guys.

Alex

2. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    RedV, I wish your band the best, but I'll save people the trouble of going to a biased link.

It's a benefit for 3 convicted murderers, who brutally stabbed, bludgoned and multilated 3- 8 year old boys in West Memphis, AR in the early 90's.

I'd wait to see you at a local club and send the price of admission for this gig to a victim's support fund.

3. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    funky,
    I appreciate the kind words. But like I said, if anyone cares, there's the link...if not, just come see a kick ass show. I will respect your point of view even if I don't agree with it.

Peace.

Alex