1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Westone UM Pro 50 IEM's - LIKE NEW! 50% off new price!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Maiden Bass, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
    Price:
    $325
    I purchased these brand new about a year ago, and they are in perfect condition!
    Includes original box and everything that came from the factory, just like new!

I am buying custom IEM's now and was planning to keep these as my backups, but because the customs are so expensive I've decided to sell these.
    IMO these are the best universal Inner Ear Monitors out there! They sound absolutely incredible and you won't believe the difference in the sound of your bass!

Selling these without ear tips, you can buy your own Westone ear tips (foam or silicone) and they come color coded for the different sizes. You can find them on the Sweetwater website! They also sell a variety pack that includes all the different sizes for you to try!

My price includes shipping/insurance and PayPal fee.
    Please read all of my feedback and send me a private message if you want them or have any questions.

These sell new for $650.

I am selling mine, which work perfectly and are in absolute perfect condition for 50% off!
    Westone Music - UM PRO 50 Earphones

IMAG0015. IMAG0016. IMAG0017.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Kevnn4 likes this.
  2. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I love my Westone UM PRO 30's. Debated the 50's but didn't think I needed to spend that much.

3. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
    These are the real deal for bass players!
    Seriously!

IMO best Universal IEM's on the market for bass players!
    :thumbsup:

4. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
  5. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I'm guessing I could just use the tips from my 30's?

6. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
    Yes, all Westone Ear Tips are interchangeable!

7. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Hmm. I'll have to think on it a bit. Nothing wrong with my 30's but...

8. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    PM sent

Maiden Bass likes this.
  9. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
    Sold!

Congrats two fingers!