Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. RunEvilSquirrel

RunEvilSquirrel

Jul 2, 2004
    This may be in the wrong place, but here it goes anyways.

I've been working on a Whamola like the one Les Claypool uses at shows and what not. I abandoned the project for a while and am now picking it back up. What I was wondering is if any of you fine people out there would be interested in purchasing it. It's a little different than Les's. I built it with two strings instead of his one. This is my first "luthery"project ive ever undertaken. I was thinking in the ball park of $130 obo. Pm if you are interested. Thanks a lot

2. Where are you located? I'll buy it. If it works.

3. RunEvilSquirrel

RunEvilSquirrel

Jul 2, 2004
    I am located in Tyler, Texas; about two hours out of Dallas.

4. Is it 100% fully functional?

5. RunEvilSquirrel

RunEvilSquirrel

Jul 2, 2004
    I haven't completed it yet, i was just seeing if anyone would be interested so i would know if it would be worth completing.

6. I'd be interested so long as it works decent.

7. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    i'd love to see some pictures of your work. i started learning that stuff at one point and have put it on hold until time and cash is there to actually do it right.

8. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    If you can get a 2 string whamola to work and look right, I'd definitly like to see it.

9. Thee

Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    sounds cool.

Though you may want to COMPLETE it before selling. Even though I'm sure you're not trying to, but you are using the classifieds to drum up business.

10. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    And you're not a supporting member...

11. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    RunEvilSquirrel, please confirm if you are or are not a "commercial user" as defined in the forum rules. I'm getting questions from other users.

Thanks!