1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What´s the difference between these two Fender Jazz ? (besides price)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Papersen, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
  2. Ones a blemished item. Ill give you one guess as to which one. ;)

EDIT: From what I hear, the general conclusion is that blem items dont usually have anything wrong with them, usually just a small scratch or what have you.

3. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    +1

or it could be a bass that was returned or refurbished. great deal on that bass though.

4. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    SNAG that blemished bass! You can get it, look it over, and find maybe some stupid belt buckle rash, and that's it! And if you don't care about that, you've saved $400! Or hell, could be a nick in the bottom edge, where you never look, and audiences never look either!

Used gear ROOLZ. Wallets love them, cuz they hurt less!

5. vinny

vinny

Apr 3, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Get the Blem. If it sounds/feels right to you, you're golden.

6. From my experience with MF, "Blem" more often than not means that someone bought a new one, opened it, and decided they didn't like it. Then they returned it and you get a deal... I got my Fender Jaguar Baritone Special yada yada (Bass VI Reissue) as a dent and scratch from them, and it has one of the best sunburst finishes that I've seen on a Fender with no blemish I've been able to find, so I say go for it if you like the bass.