Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What a beauty!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pc, Apr 11, 2003.

1. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    MIM Jazz dlx

[​IMG]

Got it yesterday... The previous owner doesn't play bass, he makes jingles and got it in 1998 only to record some bass tracks. He didn't know that the bass was active :eek: :D

She plays and sounds like a dream. Even with the dead strings. I would let the strings as is, but they are medium gauge. I'm ordering a set of JR344 from Dude.

I will lower the action a bit also... It's a little high to my taste :bassist: :cool:

Sound clips soon

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Nice bass, congratulations:)

3. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    tks, man... :bassist: :D

4. PC, I have that exact same bass. I love it. I was strictly a P bass man until I picked up that bass. You'll love it. I love mine. Congrats. :D

5. sweet bass, i have the 5 string version. I suggest a badass bridge. check mine out[​IMG]

6. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    I was in love with a geddy lee jazz from a friend... this bass plays and sounds very similar, with the advantage of the active electronics! :bassist:

I bought it initially to make some money (I've payed ~300usd. A used goes for twice the price here in Brazil). But I think this one has found a definitive home. :D