Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What a disappointment

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by CallMeBlind, Feb 1, 2006.

1. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    Just sold my mini Q-tron to my friend. And asked him to drop money to my bank account. When I went to my account I saw extra 170 Euro (amount which was frozen for Pigtronix purchase, as I payed by credit card). At the moment I was waiting for more then 2 weeks to recieve a pedal. I e-mailed the guy who is working for the on-line store, where I purchased Pigtronix and the answer was: they are waiting me to pay by bank transaction, according to the information that they have in their computer and if I want to pay by credit card, i have to call them. Seems like a not big deal, BUT the price on the web site for the same Pigtronix Ep-1 is 100 Euro more. :bawl: And I was already playing funky grooves through Pigtronix in my dreams :bassist: Now it's too expencieve for me, so I probably will go for EBS or Emma or put a little extra money to buy Moogerfooger, which I like very much after listening to samples posted by nad. :eyebrow:

2. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    Wow just won moogerfooger on ebay, only 190 $. I'm realy happy now.

3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Glad I could sell you on the Moog, enjoy it! :D

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    So you're saying that the company raised the price on the Pigtronix while your payment was going through?

5. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    I think that there was missprint on the website 149 instead of 249. First they sold me Ep-1 for 149, charged my credit card, but money don't go at the same minute, they kinda frozen for some time. And then they probably found out this missprint and just stopped money transaction without giving me any notice.

6. Which website was that? I remember seeing a Pigtronix on Musik Produktiv for that price and thought it was VERY cheap.

7. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    You got 10 points :)

8. WhattheF***! Deal is deal. If they make a public offer on their website and you say yes to the offer and after that they confirm it and ask you to pay the item, then the deal is done. - it should be their problem, not yours. They have agreed to sell you that item for 149. I`m angry!:mad: