1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What about a South Bay (San Jose area) GTG?

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by kesslari, Jul 23, 2008.

1. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Are there enough of us in the Bay Area to do a GTG in the South Bay?
    It would be fun to meet, see and hear other folks gear, and generally have some fun.
    I live out in the boondocks of the Santa Cruz mtns, so I can't host, but at least I can propose the idea...

2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    seconded!

and i also second that i can't host for several reasons! :D

3. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    I'm up for attending a South Bay GTG.

Wally

4. Goatman

Goatman

Aug 19, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Can't host, but I'm down :)

5. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    BassQuake is on October 18 this year at West Valley College. This could be an event where a number of us could get together.

Wally

6. I'm pretty sure there's been at least 2 threads in regards to a South Bay G2G, but nothing as of yet...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021