1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What am I looking for here? Modulator?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by newbold, Oct 1, 2008.

1. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    Used to have an EH Worm. Loved its functionality but there were 2 drawbacks to the unit.

1. It sucked signal and tone.

2. no Switchable Expression pedal,

So after thinking about it I want this:

Modulation pedal with Trem, Phaser, Vibrato, and Wah/filter sweep.

Controls to include:

width
    rate
    depth
    set/modulating

on/off switching for various parameters of this effect?

Is there a phaser pedal that one could set a signal to be out of phase in one setting and not move?

It really made a huge difference in my textures for delay, looping, and filling up the right space onstage.

If this effect were also envelope controlled to have ramp up/down with pluck dynamics it would be most useful...especially if the envolope control could be blended into the tone or used merely for controlling the rate, width, or depth (switch?).

Would a switchable expander built in at the front allow for greater envelope sensitivity?

Would this be a useful tool for anyone but me?

I like having interactive tools on the floor.

2. kaputsport

kaputsport

Nov 14, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Atypical, not a typical...
    Eventide Modfactor

3. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    it can just stay notched??

4. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    I saw that eventide pedal but found that they rereleased the Worm.

I also found out theat the stereo polyphase also has expression pedal function...

I think it's EHX for me. i guess it's just taptempo and drum mapped mod that wouldn't have. I guess that's what the Boss Slicer is for.