1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

what amp is this?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TooFunkToDrunk, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Okay, I know this isn't a bass amp, but i really want to know what the heck it is.

    My buddy has an old 4x8 tower combo that is quite peculiar. It has an amp called the Enforcer ~ II Model 40P with a Phono/Tape input and a Mic input, two volume knobs (one for each) and a shared bass / treble eq thingy that is quite strange. Instead of being able to adjust the amount of each, you can only switch it from "Music" to "Mic". :confused: It says it's 117 watts. There's also a signal out jack.

    In addition, there is another jack that bypasses the amp and allows you to use the thing as just a cabinet. There was a logo on the front mesh, but only traces of glue are there now. Anybody know what this is? I suspect an old school garnet, as the knobs and model name are similiar to amps of that brand (i think). Any help is appreciated.
  2. steve-o

    steve-o Guest

    Apr 17, 2002
    sounds like an acoustic amp

  3. lbanks


    Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Does it have color accent(light blue, maybe)

Share This Page