1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What are the EQ points on the Traynor 200-2 ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by recreate.me, Jun 5, 2011.

1. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    I have been curious for a while, but does anyone know what frequencies are being cut with the EQ stack when adjusting the Bass, Mid, and Treble?

I have read the manual and it doesn't mention anything, and i have read somewhere that the scoop knob cuts mids at 400hz, so would that mean the mid knob also cuts at 400hz?
    But what about the bass and treble frequencies?

2. That seems a bit low for the main mid knob to target.

3. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    Yeah I don't know, that's why I posted a thread asking, I exhausted my own search. I was hoping someone knew.

But I am sure the mid scoop knob cuts mid at 400hz, it may do something else too but I don't know I can't find anything.

Anyone ?

4. I would think that the regular mid knob would be centered at a different frequency. Otherwise, there are basically just two of the same control.

5. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    ummm, i don't understand that at all... Can you explain it ?

I always thought that the EQs had to have a center frequency, the only other bass head i have had was a YBA 3 and I had the same question about that one haha