Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What are you for halloween?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I'm going for the 80's punker/metal head look. I got a head piece that has liberty spikes on it, and i got a leather vest...

Under the vest, I will have my AC/DC shirt, and then i will be wearing light blue jeans which i will take outside and beat the crap out of to get a cool look... then fill with holes... and i will get some old boots from good will... and look totally punk. cause im a punker like that. go me.

also, i need suggestions for what to write on my pants... cause im a punker.

2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    I have a giant pink bunny suit, and I am borrowing a bass drum from the marching band. I am making a tube out of cardboard and painting it like a battery. I'll keep going and going and going and....

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  4. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    You gotta get a really big spoon.

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Since when do bananas and spoons mix?

6. Silent Bob, My friend is going as Jay. Which is very easy because I have long black hair and he has long blond hair. I'm pudgy and he's skinny. Plus we both like doobie snacks. Even thou all this is true, I am not going to do it because I don't believe in religious holidays. So it's gonna be another day in hell for me.

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Go search for "rejected cartoons" by Don hertzfeldt and you will see the light

8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
  9. Don Hertzfeldt is god.

I should go as Roy from Siegfried and Roy. Dress in white with a tiger hanging from my neck.

10. My mom wants me to put on my orange coveralls, paint my face orange and get some small glow sticks to put in my mouth and go as a jack-o-lantern...but instead I'm going to a LAN party at school since we have the Friday off for Halloween.

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    It's a toss up between Asteroids

[​IMG]

or chachi :D :D :D

[​IMG]

12. LOL Chachi!!

I think i'm going to be a drag queen, if i'm not working.

I'm female btw.

13. im going as Mike Money

im gonna get a pair of leather pants, wear my converse all stars, and get a good charlotte teeshirt so i can be so punk like him :meh: :rolleyes:

oh yeah, im gonna run around saying stupid/annoying things to complete the costume... :p

im just messing with you mike, i have no hard feelings for ya, your just an easy target for ribbing ;)

as for what im actually going as this halloween: a band nerd :meh: we have a home football game (im in the marching band) and its senior parents night (im a senior) so its mandatory =[

14. Jesus, I'm gonna put on a white robe and some sandals, and my friend is going to be Pontius Pilate, dress up like a Roman soldier and such. He also gonna build a big cross and chase me around with it.

15. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Football player

I have a game that night out of town.

16. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    First off, to be punk like me... you have to wear a tool shirt on teusdays, a dropkick murphys shirt on thursday or wednesday, and you must always wear dickies. and black vans. pure black.

and you have to listen to lots of black sabbath, green day, anthrax, diesel boy, and metallica.

then, you have to be young and angsty. then you can be punk 4 life like mike.

we have a marching show on halloween... and we get to wear our costumes. suggest it to your leader.

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

*kicks over a trashcan*

:D

18. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    i remember that... but it just made me trendy.

19. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im also thinking of being Silent Bob.

Ive already got the long hair and beard so all I have to do is grab a green trench coat and Im set.

I was gonna be Jesus, but since I am gonna be wearing my costume into work and I dont want to lose my job I decided to go as something less offensive.

Peace
    Nick

20. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

Why is that offensive?