what are you for halloween?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I'm going as Richard Nixon... cuz im punk liek that. lol.
  2. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    A Lumberjack.

I'll only accept pancakes for treats.

Or Beer.
  3. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
  4. It looks like I'm gonna be a 1960's girl. I'm gonna be dead sexy. I guess I won't be able to stop looking at me in the mirror and caressing me.

Well, maybe not.
  5. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    pics please :D
  6. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I'm going to be my normal, lovable self!
  7. Yeah, pics... If I get some pics taken, I'll probably post 'em in the "action pics" thread, since I got a gig that night.
  8. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    I'm dressing up as a miserable b@stard who doesn't open his door to horrible little kids :mad:

Stick a bin-liner over your head and expect me to give you something? I don't think so... :scowl:
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    The wife and I went to a little costume get-together Wednesday night and I was at Goodwill an hour beforehand racking my brain for a costume. I finally settled on "guy that's way too old to be a Harry Potter fanboy." You know I always see those middle-aged guys in the newspaper dressed up like Harry Potter at the midnight book release parties. My costume wasn't awesome but it was the best I could do with an hour preparation. It's hard to tell in the picture but I had a big fake pot belly under my cloak. I had a wig that looked like old guy with a toupe on and it had a little string that you pulled and the toupe popped up (found that at Goodwill believe it or not). So here's the result:

When people asked who I was I said in my best old-guy-who's-smoked-all-his-life voice "Harry Freakin' Potter."

brad cook
  10. ONYX

Apr 14, 2000
    Something really scary----a drummer! ;)
  11. I'll be dressed up as "Dad who sits in car while Mum shuffles the kids door to door for treats.

The makeup is uncanny.
  12. Awesome.
  13. I'm dressing up as an unemployed bass guitar player.......

(Not too much of a stretch.) :meh:
  14. I'm thinking of going as a Jack-O-Lantern...the missing teeth just makes it all the more better.
  15. LOL! I can easily visualize that! Good idea.
  16. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Every year at work, I dress up as one of my co-workers on Halloween. This year I'm going to push the envelope and be my boss.

For the gig, I'm contemplating between Col. Sanders or a Catholic Priest.
  17. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I going as a fat, old guy watching TV....
  18. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Not drunk, much to my chagrin.