What are you for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by John Davis, Oct 20, 2002.

1. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Anyone remember Robot Frank? Well, meet one member of the Houston chapter of the Robot Army.

Robot Rasputin:

(psst...Yes, that is me. )
  2. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Im going as Hunter S. Thompson. :D
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im not sure yet, but Im thinking Ill just slap on some old jeans a T-shirt and some flannel or a denim jacket and go as the lost member of Nirvana, Pat Smear*

That or Munji or JT. I just dont wanna scare too many of the decent (or not so decent) Miami folk.

*Pat Smear: A friend of Nirvana who would often tour with the band to provide backup guitar parts even though he wasnt actually involved with writting or recording. He later joined Foo Fighters and quit.
  4. jade

Mar 8, 2002
    i think i'll go as garbage..

all i really need is a clear garbage bag, and some garbage..

but i might go as a devil if i have time to make a "real" costume, my cousin's going as an angel..
  5. Bass of Spades

Bass of Spades

Oct 20, 2002
    i'm going as a beanbag. dont ask, i barely recall why.:confused:
  6. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    i'm throwin a sheet over my head, and cuttin 2 eyeholes in it! (i'm serios)
  7. I'm going as the days of the week. I have a Thursday shirt (one from the band Thursday) and so I'm gonna get some stuff that has days of the week on it.
  8. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    I'm not going trick-or-treating this year, I'm going to see GWAR!

:D :D :D :D :D
  9. Dude, you should say you are laundry. You can say the holes are from "those damn moths."
  10. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI

Theyre not playing on the day of trick or treating here so Holloween will be great this year!
  11. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    What do you mean, "They're not playing on the day of trick or treating here..." -- they're in Milwaukee on the 31st, 8 PM show!

This is the first time I have seen them on Halloween. I've seen them on the day after, a week after, two days before, but never on Halloween.

EDIT: I may go and see them the following night as well, in Chicago. And no, I may wear my costume when I'm out and about on Halloween day, but I am not going to wear it to either show. ;)
  12. Zombie... Ton of toner for the skin, more ragady clothes, and a mixture of white paint, micro wax and a lots of palmade for my hair so it looks like my hair's grease turned into soap...
  13. I'm going out as a kid-thug with fireworks, ready to steal your kid's candeh!

:rolleyes: :p :D
  14. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    We don't celebrate Halloween in Germany, but the industry is trying like hell to make us. :rolleyes:

In the last few years, a lot of shops suddenly have Halloween decoration etc.
  15. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Go for the big one... go as John Turner!
  16. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I am going to go as a belly dancer...Use your imagination...;)
  17. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Well - you're obviously all Pagans then and not Christians? ;)

At least for one day! :D

It's like when you see guys who have piercings and stuff, but are wearing a suit and tie, at work during the week, with their hair slicked back - they are only "wild" at the weekends! ;)
  18. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
  19. Misanthrope

Feb 7, 2002
    on Haloween I`ll be celebrating my name-day.. because we celebrate names in my country.. so i think i will be myself for that day ( i wanna get presents and btw it`s enought awfull hahahaha :)))))