Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by paul_wolfe, Apr 16, 2009.
The title says it all, what are your favourite Pino basslines?
All of the lines from TRY! by John Mayer.
All of his lines on VOODOO by D'Angelo.
1. New York Minute.
2. New York Minute.
3. New York Minute.
4. New York Minute.
5. Every Time You Go Away.
There are dozens upon dozens more, but 'New York Minute' is a master class on melody, harmony, and of course, fretless playing.
I was in a hurry earlier and didn't post mine.
1. GIve Blood - Pete Townsend
2. Shoot Down the Moon - Elton John
3. Tear Your Playhouse Down - Paul Young
4. Stop on by - Paul Young
5. EITHER Penitentiary Philosophy by Erykah Baduh OR Good Love is On The Way by John Mayer
1. Bad Love - Eric Clapton
2. It's What She Didn't Say - Paul Young
3. Badman's Song - Tears for Fears
4. Sunset Grill - Don Henley
5. Wherever I Lay My Hat - Paul Young
Everything with Steve Jordan.
Those two guys are magic together!
What about all his amazing work with " GO WEST"? This man's fretless work brought this band national attention.
"Murder" by David Gilmour
1) "Don't look Down" - Go West
2) "The One" - Elton John
3) "Bite the Hand that Feeds" - Paul Young
4) "Get Here" - Oleta Adams
5) "Some People" - Paul Young
"New York Minute"
"Stop on By" by Paul Young, feat. Chaka Khan