Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What bass gear clothing do you wear ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Jul 25, 2005.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I have a Sadowsky T shirt and a Talk Bass T shirt , how about you?.

2. Iruleonbass

Iruleonbass

May 29, 2005
    New York
    Im really gasing for an ampeg T-shirt right about now. :smug:

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    tb

4. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I've got a Lakland shirt, a Lakland hat, a Thomastik Infeld hat, several Fender shirts, a Low Down Sound shirt, and a Dudepit shirt.

5. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I have a shirt that says, "MORE BASS" and a picture of what looks like a street sign with a bassist on it, and those are the only ones I can remember.

6. I have:

Talk Bass ball cap
    Eden ball cap
    Warwick ball cap (thanks Gard, I didn't have to buy a Warwick)
    Bass Central tie-dyed T-shirt
    Fender t-shirt
    Pedulla ball cap
    Ernie Ball ball cap
    DR Strings ball cap

And I try to wear all of them in every video taped interview I'm in.

John

7. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The only thing I have is the "Got Bass?" TalkBass shirt, and I don't wear it too often because it's a little itchy.

Most bass related clothing, particularly ones with catch phrases or pictures of basses, are incredibly lame to me. It's gotta be pretty subtle or interesting, otherwise to me it's the equivalent of wearing an "I went to ComicCon 1998" t-shirt.

By far the best bass-related clothing I've seen are the t-shirts from uglybassplayer.com that just say "ugly bass player." Or their hats with a little f clef and the words "ugly bass player" on them. They're to the point, a little humorus, and by that I mean humorous to everyone-not something only a bass player would find humorous (which adds to the lame factor), and they look nice. Gotta get me one of them.

8. i just have the "got bass?" TB shirt.

9. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

All I've got is a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt with two fender P-bass silhouettes on it.

edit: Actually, I accidentally tore that shirt because of a damn jagged fence!:spit:

10. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I have a Dean Markley shirt, but don't use that brand anymore. Still wear the shirt, though. :D

11. An Ampeg shirt
    A Warwick shirt

12. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2004
    USA
    I've got two "Got Bass?" T-shirts, and one of those lovely Moody Leather straps with the Talkbass.com logo. I also have a "Everyone Follows the Bass Player" bumper stickers on my truck.

Alan

13. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    The only gear shirt I have is a Schroeder Superior Sound shirt.

14. Musicman teeshirt

15. the old TB shirt "Got Bass"
    the new TB shirt "No Treble"

16. eldave777

eldave777

May 24, 2005
    I work in a music store so most of my clothes are "perks" from manufactures. I won't wear my Daisey Rock shirt however. Mesa Boogie gives me cool shirts, and PRS has some nice stuff as well.

17. OiBass

OiBass

Apr 9, 2003
    Columbus,OH
    2 T-shirts-
    "Hondo- The Choice of Perfeshinals"

"Rogue Amplification-Made in ????"

18. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Dooood! I would SO wear a Daisy Rock shirt! Especially if it's in some ridiculously girly color. It's like I'd be daring anyone to make an issue of it. *pauses to let everyone picture 300+ lb man in pink Tshirt, scowling* Hilarity would ensue. I'm sure of it. :eyebrow: :bag:

I have three TB shirts, two 'Got Bass?' ( I lost one for a while.) and a 'treble.' An Ugly Bass Player hat, a Spector hat...somewhere, an SWR hat and shirt.( The shirt says, in three inch tall letters "FEEL MY BOTTOM".) Some Fender goodies, I'm sure...somewhere.

19. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

I've been gassin' for a black "Got bass?" T-shirt from a long time but the TalkBass store doesn't accept my credit card, no PayPal available for my country and Paul doesn't have the Western Union option. The only available way for me is sending money through a bank and that's a real hassle because I have to fill lots of forms and answer lots of annoying questions. That's also the reason why I haven't changed my TB status to "supporting member".

20. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    my school attire this year will be metal bands, peavey, and GL shirts.

so bitches know im metal.