Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by 2112, Jan 22, 2021.
"I swear, if it's that Jackson again..."
*clicks thread anyway*
It got me too... is this the TB version of Rickrolling?
Yes we've been Jackrolled!
It’s still a P’rickenbacker.
See ya tomorrow
I really thought about posting this the Basses sub.
We gotta come up with something retro. Who's got ideas?
- Oh, oh, we could make it look like a Rickenbacker! It's a great riff on our own shark inlays!
Great idea! but you know them, they'll sue us.
- What if we do the pickguard, pickups and bridge, but do them on a different body?
I like it, I like it, but what kind of body shape?
- I know, a p-bass! Everybody loves a p-bass, and Fender could never sue us, everybody and their dog does a p-bass.
Yeah, but I'm still thinking we could get sued.
- Let's just change the body a bit - how about rounding the lower bouts a bit?
- Yeah, and narrow the waist more, maybe just a little bit too much!
I like it, what about colors?
- Gotta have black. It's the best for metal.
- And red, kids like red and it looks retro.
- What about like a metallic acid green or something wacky like that?
Bingo! Give this one a raise! Okay... this is getting somewhere, keep it coming...
- Let's go with a P pickup too, they're everywhere for cheap.
- Yeah, and add a J in the bridge! Everyone loves a PJ!
- Ooh, and a pickup cover like the old Jazz basses!
- And a Fender headstock!
.....record scratches.... everyone looks at him.
No. We're Jackson. We're not selling out. It's pointy hockey stick headstock or nothing. 24 frets too... We already have the tooling.
P-rickrolling is the perfect name for it. It could become a whole new thing on TB.
This instrument dares to answer the question that no one asked: "Whaddaya get when you cross a P bass, a Ric, a Jackson and Kermit the frog?"
Another toy that helped destroy
The elder race of man
Forget about your silly whim
It doesn't fit the plan.
Don’t annoy us further!
RIP Neil Peart
Let me repair this wrongdoing.
its a marketing ploy...and all the OPs are jackson plants....except me of course.
At the risk of being outcast...
I like it.
Except for the headstock...
Ps, thumbs up for the title.
And another for your username.
Here are some related products that TB members are talking about.
Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner,
where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.
Browser not compatible