1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

What Case For Wariwck Streamer

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ds1, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Owner: Ish Guitars, Inc. Owner: Ish Case, Inc
    A customer bought a P-NUT from us and wants a hard case and Warwick does not import their hard cases to America. Can anyone recommend what specific hard case works for a Streamer body that is FIT and does not bounce around inside?

Thanks!

2. I don't know if this will help you, but when I wanted a hard case for my Rockbass Alien Deluxe 6, Thomann in Germany was very helpful. They carried the official case and they had their own store brand.

I chose the store brand. It is a very good quality and it fits my instrument like a glove. The Alien is a very unique design, so I would venture a guess that Thomann might also have a store brand that would fit a more conventional Streamer design.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  3. BoomBoomOGTL

BoomBoomOGTL Supporting Member

I know the NS bodies are very similar to the Streamer so how about a Spector HS case?

4. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    I was thinking that, I think the streamer is a little wider. Trouble is, we have Spector cases here but no more Streamers to try...

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I used a Gator hard case with the SSII 6 string I owned. Fit perfectly.

6. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Yeah just tried to use one of those and no dice, wasn't tight enough.