1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What do I want to make for dinner?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Kibuddy, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Kibuddy

Kibuddy

Apr 30, 2005
    It's my turn to cook tonight, and I think I'm in the mood for something hot and spicy.

I'm aware it's only 2:30 in the afternoon (here), but I need to go buy stuff at the store.

Any suggestions?

2. Well I'm biased since I am really in the mood for it, but a big ol' pot of spicy chili sounds good to me.

3. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Tacos

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Great Choice ! Garlic bread and shreaded cheddar cheese goes well with it as well. :hyper:

5. Headroom

Headroom

Apr 5, 2002
    How about trying a Tandoori chicken recipie? There are plenty on the web, and premixes are available in most grocery stores.

6. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

To make a good chili you shall have started yesterday.

7. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Eastern North Dakota
    We're having fajitas. I'm heading to the store as soon as the baby wakes up from her nap.

8. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I would suggest a curry, perhaps something from Hyderabad (Or Goa if you can get hold of fish).

Also, knock up a good nut pilau as a side dish.

9. Kibuddy

Kibuddy

Apr 30, 2005
    Well, I decided that I don't quite know enough to tackle a curry yet, so I went with fajitas. Easy to make, and delicious. :)

10. Good choice :).

11. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I made some cheese-stuffed chicken breasts last night that were pretty killer.

12. Bassist4Life

Bassist4Life

Dec 17, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Hmmm. Maybe some pasta with a spicey cheese sauce and red peppers. Perhaps some chicken could go in there too.

Joe

13. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Close enough!

14. Can I live with you? I clean... and don't take up very much room. :hyper:

15. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Spicy food...

I have a delicious tandoori chicken pizza a while ago. Instead of pizza sauce, a curry paste was used, a few carmelized onions, the chicken, and a little cheese.

16. I grilled some boneless pork ribs that were just amazing (if Im allowed to say so myself ;)) last week.

17. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Hey, I'll be happy to cook if you do the dishes. I have a very comfortable couch.

18. I ate tacos today :hyper: cheap and delicious tacos :D
    It's good to live in mexico :)

19. No problem my friend, no problem at all. I will do dishes, take out the garbage, clean almost anything, and have no problem with sleeping on a couch. We shall be in touch! :cool: