1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What do you do about effects.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Nov 28, 2018.

1. d4fd782a691d8e341534274600e9a74d--old-ford-trucks-rockabilly-rock. I hate pedals I don't know why, but I want effects when I played guitar and played in a Christian metal band I used a rack. 3 Alesis Midi verbs and a Aural Exciter. Whats out there my friends and I just want reverb, chorus, delay and a few mixes know overdrive or distortion, I don't know who to listen to, TC Electronic told me the M100 I could use, that said I could Plug my bass in to the input of the effects itself and come out the output to the amp using the mono side. I am retired and can't afford to make an mistake. closes thing to me is a Guitar Center which i am not very fond of, every time I go there they tell me I can order that, I tell them so can I. They don't have any for me to try. Sorry if I am bothering you all but I make very little money. I thought the picture was just cool.

2. Hey Gary, not to be a pest but PM'd again.