1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What do you do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DerHoggz, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I like to see how much abuse my liver can actually take. It's a resilient little bugger!

2. Sometimes I'll find a protest to join.......but not much happens....

funny-picture-the-biggest-riot-in-canadian-history-540x723.

wrecksE likes this.
  3. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg
    Pfft. Dont listen to these lames. Pm me or Titus. We'll hook you up. We are joy manifested in the flesh.

4. mount-rushmore.

nukes_da_bass and 4StringAxe like this.
  5. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg

Yeah. Because we spank you American bitches.

4StringAxe likes this.
  6. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Amateur astronomy, photography and birding are 3 of my hobbies.

7. ImNotJoel

ImNotJoel

Jan 12, 2014
    Connecticut
    Go on an epic journey that involves visiting every Denny's I'm the US and picking the too ten. Then do that same thing with IHOP.

cage fighting

Get a clip board, hard hat and wear a tie and short sleeve dress shirt. Go to construction sights and convince the workers you're the supervisor and they are doing it all wrong and must start over.

Get a ladder and have bowel movements in peoples chimneys.

Go too the zoo alone dressed up as one of the animals. Make animal noises at the animals.

Paint the backs of peoples houses a different color from the rest of the house.

Be like that one old person who is in every movie at the matinee.

That should take some time, if you need more suggestions let me know.

totallyfrozen and NWB like this.
  8. Try outdoorsy stuff. Hiking, walking, kayaking. A day trip on a manageable river is a good time. Bicycle trips are good and used bikes can be found rather cheaply. I myself just like a good, long walk. It certainly beats spending six hours alone on YouTube. (leaves TB to spend six hours alone on YouTube)

9. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

Play bass. Paint. Read. Write new recipes for my cookbook. Hit the gym to make sure I walk 10,000 steps a day or more.

10. Board gaming and Euro games, fun and social.

11. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    I know you said you've got a bike. But I can't say enough good things about getting yourself a motorcycle. It can be a very social activity or solo, it's very versatile that way. It's a beautiful thing. Nirvana. Almost as good as sex. Sometimes maybe better.

12. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    This. I spend hours every day making hand turkeys. Such fun.

Find a group of people if you can. I'll do that as soon as I'm ready to ride with a group, they say it's lots of fun. If not, move to Istanbul, we'll ride every night until our feet bleed.:thumbsup:

Cadillacs and Dinasaurs FTW!

The liver is evil and it must be punished!

13. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Actually, they look pretty clean on the backside - what have you Canadians been DOING!!!:***::vomit:

Seriously DerHoggz -http://www.meetup.com/ I know a couple of single people who have been digging the activities they have been going to. 1 is in their 20s, another in their 60s. One of my sisters goes to their things with her nerdatious b/f - astronomy outing, fossil digs, kayaking,etc.

Masturbation is not a social activity - least not for long.;)

14. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg

It still doesn't make sense though. Isn't that the view from North Dakota, not Canada?

15. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Details, details.

But yeah, 300+ miles off.

16. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg

Ah, ND is pretty much Canada anyway.

nukes_da_bass likes this.
  17. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Don't depreciate Canada that way. You guys have good beer and good weed. And Godin basses(I saw your black one - sweet!) They have - Fargo?

18. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg

And Grand Forks. And Minot. I got my eyebrow split open in a scrap in a junior evaluation camp in Minot once. So it also has some of my blood.

Eddie, that bass is freaking awesome. Here it is with my brother's guitar:

DSC_0312[1].

19. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    OP - prepare to become a cannabis caregiver, looks like Pennsylvania is about to pass an act allowing for that. You get to meet groovy stoner girls and guys, you'll be a local celeb, get invited to parties, maybe even go to jail. Jails not bad for a day or two. . . gives you 'cred. Make cuts on your body with a razor afterwards and tell people you were in a fight while in the can and some lifer tried to shank you. It'll be "Tell it again bro" for years afterwards.

20. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Nice. That VOX amp - does it have one of those piss-poor plastic input jacks? I'm supposed to help my guitarist swap his out...his VOX has awesome tone, when it isn't cutting out. I'm a a MEsa Boogie man myself.
    dig_rig1.

BOT

Immigrant likes this.