1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What do you drive?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by joeyl, Oct 28, 2006.

1. I drive a 96 Honda Accord, how about you??? and post pics if you have something supercool or rare!!

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    2002 RSX TypeS. Not exactly the coolest or rarest car, but here is a pic of my car at my work.

RSXArsenal15.jpg

3. RSX: nice car :)

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!!!!! (just kidding, it's my wife's grocery getter)

Actually, I drive a 2001 Ford Expedition XLT. Gets me where I need to go, and hauls whatever gear I need it to, or fits the wife and kids in it comfortably.

5. mimaz

mimaz

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars
    I work at a dealership, so I drive lots of different cars all the time, but my current personal "toy" is a 1967 Chevrolet Caprice Custom Coupe. Check it out here!

[​IMG]

6. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Early 90s Cannondale Super V 500 (with XT gear and Rock Shox Pilot). Will add a 2007 Chariot CX 2 bike trailer in December for the little miss.

2005 Ford Focus Turnier (Actually my GFs car for commuting and our family stuff).

13593_1100359280089.jpg

7. i used to drive a lime green 1985 mitsibushi chariot... it was th shizzle, but i sold it when i moved to denmark

l1000773.jpg

i could fit a drum kit guitar amp bass amp pa and all associated stands ect in this beast

8. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Nissan Murano here.

Just fits my Eden Metro and my Eden XLT-115 perfectly with my gear case in the back. When I was looking for new wheels at the time I brought those cabs with me. After driving each car I tried, I'd turn to the salesperson and say, "OK. Now we have to do the amp test." This consisted of loading both cabs in the back of the cargo area. If it didn't fit, I wasn't going to buy it. You don't know how many times I was asked if I were a DJ. What an insult. Then they had to tolerate my 15 minute tirade on how very few people appreciate the people who actually make music anymore.

9. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    Nice car. And my wife loved the colour! And she is very picky about colours.

I drive a '98 Ford Ranger.

10. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    2000 Kia Sephia

11. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    EU
    1998 Nissan Almera.

12. My main car is a '96 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

Sometimes I drive my brother's car though, which is an awesome '98(or '99, I forgot) Dodge Avenger which he customized himself. I'll try to find pictures of it to post later.

13. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    2004 Mazda MPV with a factory installed DVD player to placate the boy. God, he's spoiled. :rollno:

14. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    hey! i drive an '02 mpv... but its my moms... I also drive my dad's Mazda 3, so it balances out.

When i save up enough money, I want to get this car:

244_GL_92.jpg

15. trog

trog

Nov 8, 2003
    Scotland
    A thirty year old moped with a max speed of 30mph :bassist:

16. BobWestbrook

BobWestbrook Mr.

Mar 13, 2006
    Philly suburb
    98 Mercury Sable station wagon - plenty of room for the gear!

17. 82 Wagoneer. Don't ask, it's a Jeep thing :D

[​IMG]

18. Hyde

Hyde

Mar 30, 2006
    1994 Dodge Caravan. I love it, you wouldn't believe how much gear I can haul. It's suprisingly quick too.

19. mimaz

mimaz

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars
    Thanks for the kind words. The color is original Chevrolet, called Marina Blue. :cool:

20. For daily driving and utility work, I'm in a 2000 Dodge Dakota pickup and for leasure and travel, it's the 1999 Chevy Tahoe.

I'll always have 2 cars:bassist: