1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

What do you folks think???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by d-basser, Apr 29, 2006.

1. d-basser

d-basser

Nov 20, 2005
    ...of the Ibanez Roadstar II RB850

there is one in my local guitar shop second hand for £195, plays pretty nice, good condition, black, was wondering what they are worth and what you guys opinion was on them???

comments appreciated :D

2. withdevil

withdevil

Apr 23, 2005
    Dallas,TX
    looks like laklando

3. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    I think Roadstar basses kick a$$ and quality wise are very underrated. They are built like tanks and last forever. You are in the U K and I know basses cost a bit more. You are talking roughly 400 Canadian dollars, which over here would be a bit expensive unless the thing was dead mint and you really loved it. Here that would sell for about 300.00 Try it out extensively if possible and if you really like it, make him an offer. I don't think you can lose with a Roadstar.

Here are the original specs:

http://www.ibanezrules.com/catalogs/us/1986/index.htm

4. jdlwareagle

jdlwareagle

Nov 13, 2005
    Mobile , AL
    Rock on with this bass . The basswood body is light and the active p/u's sound great . The neck is pretty thin but I really like mine . :)

5. d-basser

d-basser

Nov 20, 2005
    thanx guys, any brits out theretell me whether that is a good price? i'll only but iti if it is really good cos i don't really need it, would it be any good to defret?