1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What do you have on your mp3 player???

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Nyarlathotep, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Inactive

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    Just switched my mp3 player (a samsung yp-z5 if your wondering), from a reggae powerhouse to the following:

Sepultura - Roadrunner Best of
    RATM - Renegades
    RATM - The Battle of LA
    RATM - Self Titled
    Soulfly - Prophecy
    Soulfly - Dark Ages (new and good)
    Various - Probot (D.Grohl + Others, also very good)
    Coal Chamber - Self Titled
    Coal Chamber - Chamber Music
    Coal Chamber - Dark Days
    Coal Chamber - Giving the Devil His Due

I've still got a little space left of the 1GB, and I'm considering putting Devildriver's self titled one on there to. Pretty decent collection of "nu"-metal IMO.

So, what does everyone else have on their players?

2. westland

westland

Oct 8, 2004
    Hong Kong
    1GB ... mainly Gene Harris (I'm learning a number of his pieces), Hank Crawford, Charlie Parker, Hank Jones, Barbara Dennerlein

3. jazzbasser535

jazzbasser535

Feb 25, 2006
    Any mp3 player? Cause mine is the new 80GB iPod. And i'm not gonna take the time to put what's on there.

4. I've got a 256mb that I use while mowing the lawn / yard work. I think it's still got some Judas Priest on it.... I haven't used it in a few weeks and I need to do my lawn NOW!

I do have all my music on my drives and I remote access to it from just about anywhere I sit at a computer long enough. I get to listen to any of my tunes that way.

Something listed here http://hartsafire.com/other/tunage.txt

5. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I got a 60 GB iPod, ~33 GB full. 16 days, 11 hours, 39 minutes, and 41 seconds. 4893 songs.

6. I had to get the current stats on my complete collection...

playback time: 8wk 0d 0:48:34.654

16,270 audio files (I know a few are full disc/shows in one file :eek:

[edit] the wife says I need to add that it's 99.8% crap :meh: [/edit]

7. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Inactive

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    wow. Some big #s!

If I ripped all my stuff at 128, I'd definatly fill the 60G ipod. @197 I'd probably fill the 80.

Yet I went w/ a 1G player.... go figure :meh:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021