Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What do you like on your hot dog ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Aug 27, 2004.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I like ketchup and relish, how about you?

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Chili, onions, & cole slaw. Whoooo boy howdy, that's good eatin'!!!

3. what does "at cole slaw" taste like :confused:

I would understand if you meant and (&) coleslaw, but @ makes no sense so I guess it is some brand???

4. i gotta go with major metal, ketchup & relish. but mustard kicks arse and you can't beat a good chili dog. hmmm that gives me an idea... gastrointestinal roulette here i come, i think i'm gonna have a chili dog (or 3) for lunch!!!

5. the works! Kethcup, relish, onions, and chili!

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    I'm a bass playing rodent. You can't expect me to use the correct grammatical symbols!! :D

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Not a huge hot dog fan but when I do cook up some all-beef Hebrew National dogs I just put on mustard and grated cheese.

brad cook

8. It's not a hot dog unless it has mustard, chili, and cole slaw on it.

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I like them either with ketchup, mustrad, mayo, cheddar cheese, and relish, or with chilli and cheese.

10. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Ketchup and spicy mustard.

11. All the time - Mustard and Sweet Pickle Relish

Winter time - Mustard, Relish, and Chili!

12. I like the beef franks. Why are beef ones "franks" and the others are "wieners"?

Either way, I like them pan fried with a slice of cheese on top, topped with either Chili or BBQ Sauce, of the mesquite or honey variety.

13. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    My favorite brand is Sabbrett's. I guess the New Yorkers would know of these. Best dogs in the world, IMO.

14. lately i've been buying a lot of morningstar farms veggie dogs. i usually eat them with lots of ketchup and mustard, but i'll often add onions, sometimes dill pickle slices, and rarely tomatoes. i wouldn't be averse to some veggie chili or jalapeños, either. i think it's accomplishment if you can make one tubesteak into a meal.

robb.

15. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Ah, jokes are endless on this one!!!! :D

16. Best brand is Vienna Beef. all the way.. nothing tops that stuff. i could eat those all day (and then spend hours in the bathroom)..

17. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    I like mustard and relish on mine, but I also enjoy BBQ sauce, I dont think I've ever had a chili dog, (and some might say thats a sin) but I will put that on my to do list.

18. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    I like either a chili & cheese dog, or a hot dog with BBQ sauce and bacon bits. (That's right, I'm weird) :)

Peace,
    Graeme :bassist:

19. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Chili, cheese, onions, and mustard.

If I don't want to hassle with making chili and chopping onions, sweet pickle relish and mustard.

20. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Not a fan of Hot Dogs, but I CAN go for a Chili-Cheese-Dog...

I'm more of a Brat kinda guy... spicy brown mustard, or saurkraut!