Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What do you make of this??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bass Mule, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Wow.

[​IMG]

What a crazy strat. :rolleyes:

2. icks

icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    --> I laught :D

3. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Ah yes, that must be the rare limited edition 4-string strat. It's tuned an octave lower, and has P/J pickup configuration. A true collector's item. :D

4. Heh! Check out the description for this!:D

5. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Oh yeah!!! I'm going to send money to a new eBay seller who calls himself $pimp$money and has zero feedback. Yup. I'll do that right after I make a lawn sign with the security code for my burglar alarms system. :rolleyes:

Peace,

James

6. I thought it was "funny" that "pimp-money" described the item with:

A white four string bass. Very good condition.

That's it. No pics. Who's gonna bid on that?

7. I did... :(

8. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    :rolleyes: heh....wow.....

9. Cool. I always wanted one of those.

10. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Kind of reminds me of a story about my father's band. They were playing this gig, and during one of their breaks a drunk walks up to their guitarist and starts telling him "How he use to be a guitarist when he was younger'. (I'm sure we all have had wannabe musicians come up and tell us how they were in a go nowhere garage band "back in their younger days" ) The funny part is before the dude left, he told the guitarist that he has a very beautiful Les Paul. The thing is though, the guitarist played a Strat. :rolleyes: