What do you say to a girl

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by i like tictacs, Jul 15, 2004.

1. To...either...

melt her heart
    attract her

so on...
  2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Tell her you like boobies.

3. Let's not state the obvious, Mr Moderator
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    well... after my incedent with 2 girls trying to get me and me declining 3sum (by going duh duh duh aaa duuh duh)... now my pick up line is "hey baby, i am a guy who could have a 3sum and didnt... whats your name"

It should work! 1st they might think i am sweet 2nd they might think i am gay and try to change me! WHAAA

PS i just like the word boobies, its a great word!

5. "You really think I look like Brad Pitt??? Yeah, other people have told me that."
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Ya, i think Brad Pitt is sexy too! you are not the only one! :D
  7. (I really look nothing like Brad Pitt. But if someone did, it would get that person much closer to 'attracting her and melting her heart', than saying something clever ;) )
  8. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    My Goodness Madame! Thine beauty this fine evening is verily adorable and doth sweep the earthy wind sweetly out of mine lungs. Truly, even one as loquacious as myself, would be hard put upon to express in unequivocal terms the true essence of your beauty. Might I be so humbled as to attain for thou, a dainty snifter of the fine Bordeaux of which we are making merriment with at this point in time?

Compliment her on her hair, her shoes, her shirt, her pants, SOMETHING! And not "I like your hair." Say "You look stunning tonight!" And don't be a bum when saying it.

Learn French or Italian and speak it to her.

Serenade her outside her room

Take it from there.
  9. srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
  10. You first have to take the leather hood off her head for her to hear your verbal wooing.
  11. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    Just wink at her every once and a while to let her know you're interested, and let her approach you, or see if she does the same thing back.

Unless you're trying to blow away someone you're dating or something. In which case.... I don't know. Never been there.
  12. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA

Yep. Chics seem to dig that kind of stuff. Although, about the language thing, that only works if you've spent a few years in-country and speak like a native. Put your best foot forward. If you have a good voice, do the serenade thing. If you're good with words, try poetry. Flowers are good too. Depends on the woman. Most women appreciate that kind of thing, but some don't. You can never tell in today's world, until you get to know her a little better. Some women get offended when a guy holds the door for them (in that case, I'd smile and move on).

I'd love to hear from some of the women in the audience on this one. :)
  13. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    A lot of times, I think it's more about what you don't say that will melt a girls heart. Body language is extremely powerful. Can you explain the situation a bit more? Are you talking about someone you know or someone you've only met one time?
  14. You will capture her heart with you. Not with phrases.

However, you have to start somewhere. When you do compliment here, look into her eyes at her pupils when you deliver your compliment. Don't look anywhere else ...but don't keep staring too long. That is, when you do deliver a comliment, don't look away from her.

Also, women I have wanted to be with appreciate confidence but not cockiness, intelligence, humor and wit.

Good luck.
  15. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    We've been through this one before. Don't say anything. Just lick your eyebrows.
  16. say, "Looking at you is like praying with my eyes." :smug: Yup.
  17. if your any good, write a love song. or just sing one.

in fact, sing this...

Something 'bout the way you shine
    When the lights go out
    I wanna make you mine
    Something 'bout the way it seems
    You're always here..
    In my dreams
    When no ones there,
    No i'm not scared
    Because i'm in love....With you.

it doesn't matter what tune. :)
  18. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Bah! What do you know about what girls want? Oh...wait...nevermind :D
  19. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Good call, Munji. Any girl who isn't totally yours by the time you get done licking your own eyebrows is probably a lesbian.
  20. I knew a kid who would always do that, and he had a unibrow that was all crusty and gross. One time, I threw up on the bus caus it was so sick, no lie.