what do you think about this bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by McL, Jun 1, 2005.

1. McL

McL

Jun 1, 2005
    Israel
  2. 43apples

43apples Guest

Nov 9, 2003
    You really should try before you buy though ;)

3. McL

McL

Jun 1, 2005
    Israel
    i will try , but i really not good in this , becouse i played only on one yamaha bass... and i don't know how the sound should be

4. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    A little hint: if you fill out your profile more completely, people can give better advice based on knowing where you live, what styles of music you're into, and other important facts.

I'd take a pass on the Ibanez. Low-end gear has made tremendous strides in the past 10-15 years, so the point where even a $100 Essex is a much better "beginner bass" than the 13-year-old Ibanez. And if you can up your price even a little bit, the are the occasional blowouts of discontinued gear that can be light-years ahead of what you'd be getting - the most recent $229 Yamaha that sold for far more originally that was a instrument of beauty comes to mind first.

5. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Does it comes with the kid too??????

6. In the mail-order catalog of germanies second biggest musicstore the had "drums without cymbals or kids" printed under a drum-set.

7. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    I think if the neck is straight and there are no issues with the bass (electronic, construction) and it feels comfortable then you have a decent find that will last you several years at the very least. :cool: I am not a fan of many low end basses today and the only one that could match that price point is SX.

8. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    hahaha.

9. McL

McL

Jun 1, 2005
    Israel
    what do you mean ?
    made tremendous strides in ??
    i can get cupid or lotus or yamaha rbx250
    or squier affinity p bass (passive i think)